Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hurrah for working out!

Remember my cold? Well, I continued running and tested my theory that as long as I'm not sick below the neck, it's ok to work out. Well - I knocked that cold flat after only a few days and it's basically done! The idea is that as long as working out doesn't cause you to cough and be unable to breathe, it's ok and even good for you. In fact, it opened my sinuses and I was able to breathe easier while working out. The workout elevates your body temperature which I think mimics a fever and kills off the little guys. Yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

Anonymous said...

DARCY AND FAMILY ARE VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT AND YOUR BLOG......I NEED TO GET THAT SAVVY ONLINE..FOR NOW I'LL STICK TO SCRAPBOOKING MY DETAILS...
YOU ARE A CHAMP CHRISTIE..AND WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOUR NEWS......WHAT A GREAT STORY TO SHARE WITH THAT LITTLE PERSON ONE DAY....
PRESS ON MY FRIEND TO SEASIDE!
IT WAS YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT THAT GOT ME RUNNING AGAIN! IN CHRIST'S LOVE, DARCY