Saturday, December 29, 2007

Running with a Friend

On Sunday, the 23rd, boy was I tired! I slept through the entire family playing a ROLLICKING game of Pictionary from 8 until past midnight, even after taking a nap earlier! Monday, the 24th, I ran 45 minutes by myself in Huntsville, Alabama. Wednesday, the 26th, I ran another 45 minutes in Huntsville, Alabama - but this time I knew I was carrying along a friend...

Yes - I am pregnant. :)

I bought two tests on the 24th (and had to hide them from my in-laws as I had ridden to the store with them.) After I got home, I thought I was imagining a pink line after the full 3 minutes was up. So I couldn't count it. The next morning, after the 3 minutes was up... again. It was there. Faint, but pink.

So as we all opened our gifts that night - I gave Joe a card and told him to open it last. He was stunned. It was great timing.

My family just found out last night as we celebrated Christmas at their house. Eden was wearing a shirt that said, "I'm the Big Sister." No one noticed it until we were about done with all of our presents and Joe told Renee to read Eden's shirt. She squealed and came to give me a hug. My mom was puzzled but all I said was, "Read Eden's shirt." She couldn't believe it either. My brother and dad both had very confused looks on their faces, even after we told them what Eden's shirt said, so I finally said it, "I'm pregnant." It was a great way to share the news.

Now, if only I didn't have this darn head cold that is making me SO miserable! Time to google and find out what I'm allowed to take for it! :0

No comments: